Festival is August 19th & 20th, 2017
- When you check out, you will be prompted to pay for your registration.
- After payment has been completed, you will receive an account on this site.
- Check your email for your login info and a payment receipt.
- After checkout, you will be prompted to fill out the artist info form.
- Once you have submitted your photos and information your registration is complete.
Payment and Refunds
Payments is due at the start of the registration process
Accepted artists will need to contribute 1 item for auction at the Taste of Scotts Valley Event
There is a Jurying Fee of $35 dollars that is nonrefundable.
If you are not accepted into the festival, your booth fees will be refunded, minus the $35 dollar jury fee.
To Complete this registration you will need
You will need 5 photos demonstrating your artwork and booth
- 1 photo of the artist (you) in the shop with your tools and materials
- 1 Photo of your booth set up at an art show or festival
- 3 Photos of your artwork
About the Jury Process and approval
All artwork will be juried by a committee. The jury is seeking originality, quality, and excellent craftsmanship.
All work must be original and handcrafted, No exceptions!
No kits, no mass-produced items, no commercial reproductions and no imports will be allowed.
Exhibited art must be consistent with the images submitted and of comparable quality.
Submitted photos and artwork can not be more than 2 years old
B. Registration Fees
- $240.00 – Single Booth – Resident | ($246.97 with transaction fees)
- $350.00 – Single Booth – Non Resident | ($360.16 with transaction fees)
- $410.00 – Double Booth – Resident | ($421.90 with transaction fees)
- $630.00 – Double Booth – Non Resident | ($648.28 with transaction fees)
A transaction fee of $0.30 plus 2.9% is be added to the base prices listed above.
C. Seller Permit
- All artists must have a California State Board of Equalization Seller Permit to participate in the festival
2017 Scotts Valley Art Wine & Beer Festival
We had a record breaking attendance estimated at 10K last year due to the well-received addition of the Cops & Rodders Car Show on Saturday and the Dog Day Sunday
Now in its 18th year this juried show features the creativity of 120 professional artisan designers and fine artists displaying and selling a wonderful mix of quality contemporary items from mediums that include; painting, printmaking, mixed media, metalworking, drawing, ceramics, glass, photography, batik, mosaics, sculpture, jewelry, apparel, and hand-crafted bath & body, sauces, and jams. Artists are on hand to explain the techniques that created their artwork available for purchase. as well as fine art.
This two-day festival is the signature summer event in Scotts Valley held in the valley’s most beautiful city park, Skypark. Situated in the majestic coastal redwood mountains – this festival truly has something for everyone.
And, because this is our 18th year, we’re including some new elements to our festival, two stages – many genres of music and other entertainment and the enormous “Kids Zone”. Diverse and divine culinary creations to delight your palate – come experience the expanded selection of wine, craft brews, mimosas and margarita’s! This is a fun, family event to enjoy all weekend long.